Everything you need within easy reach.
Discover inspiring amenities and exceptional services near Northbrook, IL.
Covenant Living of Northbrook features an expansive 55-acre campus in a quiet residential area of the North Shore—a highly desirable location in the local area. Our community stands out as a premier destination thanks to our wonderful campus and its many perks. In the winter, residents can easily move between buildings without a care through enclosed, heated walkways—no need to get bundled up to enjoy the activities at the Town Center. And when you feel like taking in the excitement and adventure of Chicago, it’s only a short drive or train ride away.
So many ways to enjoy each day. Exercise. Socialize. Maximize your wellness and satisfy your appetite for engaging activities and delightful dining. With fitness rooms, gathering spaces, creative art room, and distinctive dining options, our Town Center is the heart of the community.
Here is just a sampling of the fine senior living, services and amenities you can expect in our community just northwest of Northbrook, IL. Request more information for more detailed benefits!
- Work toward wellness in a state-of-the-art fitness center, walking paths and pool, then relax in the Jacuzzi, sauna or steam room. Enjoy a complimentary membership to the YMCA right on our campus.
- Boost brain fitness with classes and projects that broaden your knowledge and perspective, including guest speaker programs from our resident-run Citizen’s Forum.
- Create connections when you join clubs, volunteer, attend performances in the Fellowship Center, play in the game room and email or Skype with family and friends in the Computer Center.
- Cultivate creativity with painting, crafts and music in the creative arts center. Carve and construct in the wood shop, and grow with gardening.
- Delight in dining that suits your tastes—in every way. Savor the outstanding cuisine and service in the formal Dining Room, and enjoy coffee, fresh salads and sandwiches, plus the convenience of picking up a grab-and-go meal at the casual Bistro