We remember what’s important.
Comprehensive Memory Care near Chicago, IL.
At Covenant Living of Northbrook, our staff initiates interest-specific programs strategically designed to help ease the challenges of memory loss including reminiscing, spiritual opportunities, life histories, and more--all in a comforting environment in the Chicago, IL, area.
- Physical frailty and memory support
- Medication administrated by a licensed nurse
- Specially trained care team
- Licensed nursing care 24/7 for injections and dressing changes
- Total care with dressing and grooming
- Bathing assistance
- Incontinence care provided
- Licensed nursing and certified nurses aides available 24 hours a day
- Silent nurse-call system
- Non-confining resident monitoring system
- Supportive cues throughout—even the secured outside courtyard
- Private suite with bath
- Semi-private suite with bath
- Three chef-prepared meals a day with table service
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
- Meal delivery if necessary
|Worried about your loved one’s declining memory? Download our resource, “Top 10 Signs Your Loved One May Need Memory Care” to see if memory care may be a good option.|
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current member of our retirement community to benefit from our assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing or short-term rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
For more information, call